Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Blue Menace

As you can see our Mexico tour has been crazy busy AND crazy fun. What you do not yet know is the real reason why we have been so bad at updating our blog. I think that it is important for all of you to know that we have become rather heavily involved in "Lucho Libre", which is Mexican masked wrestling. I am about to divulge some very confidential information that I need your promise to not disclose to anyone, but I think that it is important that you understand. I am known as "The Blue Menace" down here in Mexico and have been involved in several matches now. You can see me below in my tag-team partner...Mystico.


We have been on the underground wrestling circuit and meet in unlisted locations to hold our bouts. Recently we met in an abandoned cock-fighting arena and let loose the thunder of pure wrestling mayhem. You can imagine the pure joy of the crowd members as the luchadors showcased their magical moves. I hope to be able to share more details with you sometime in the future.


No comments: